DvDongle and Mac

  • tng1013
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2010
      I have a dvdongle and trying to set it up on a mac running snow leapard
      the computer sees the dongle and opens it but it will no list any gateways.. Does anyone have any advise.

      Thanks
      Glenn
      N2GRS
    • Al
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2 9:45 PM
        I have mine running on the iMac 27" and the MacBookPro. Work okay on both. I had an issue with the iMac, it all worked but couldn't PTT. It was fixed, by downloading the right usbserial drivers. There are 3 versions out there, so use the right one.

        I noticed not all setting were saved, so I used the property list editor and edit the pref file for dvdongle and it worked.

        Alex (va6aly)

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "tng1013" <tng1013@...> wrote:

        > I have a dvdongle and trying to set it up on a mac running snow leapard
        > the computer sees the dongle and opens it but it will no list any gateways.. Does anyone have any advise.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Glenn
        > N2GRS

      • ** N8NOE **
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5 7:48 PM
          Just my 2¢ Worth, But ZERO install or issues with the Mac (Any of them here) and the Dongle.
          Software was just fine. I have used the Dongle now on the iMac (24"Intel), the MacBook Pro (13" Intel W/Vista on Bootcamp) BOTH were fine, and the Mac-Mini running Snow Leopard Server..
          Jeff-N8NOE