Both Windows Vista & XP computer working well with DV Dongle

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2008
      What a difference a day makes ...
      I installed the DV Dongle in my basement Windows XP computer and my
      New Windows Vista Computer . XP has the dialog Boxes with easier
      install, Vista does most of configuring by it self ( I think )
      Great new 21st century Digital re invention for Ham Radio. I had
      fantastic help with both installs from a local D-Star Repeater &
      Gateway which in the process I was more than happy to join as well.
      And in reality that what ham radio is all about hams helping hams.

      This D-Star technology
      is new and on the cutting edge of communications technology and I (we)
      have the honor and pleasure to be amoung the first Bata Testers if
      you will. At the same time I just getting user finendly with my
      Nokia Internet -Ready - Computer application ready mobile phone where
      I can watch any
      HD Direct-TV Satalite stations on my mobile phone. I know it's a
      matter
      of time that a DV Dongle D-Star application package will be available
      for all of the Major Mobile phones and yes you be soon able to access
      the world via your mobile phone ???

      Steve Kj6jt ( D-Star DV Dongle )