Back in Business

  • Alan G
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2009
      Funny thing about computers. Have only had this one for two months. Still waiting to repair the other. I was driving people nuts by overdrving volume. One of our fine operators telephoned me from NC and helped sort out the problem. I had conpletely forgot the Sound Control. On my old computer I visited it almost daily since I had to adjust for PSK. Forgot it existed. When I opened I saw the mike level was at 100% and that boost was at 30db. Do not know how it happened but all is better now and making fine tuning adjustments. Thanks to a great group of guys and gals for your assistance and concern. 73 and 88. Bob