Re: [DVDongle] Newbie question - mobile

  • Tony Langdon
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2009
      At 08:42 AM 12/20/2009, you wrote:

      >At 09:49 AM 12/10/2009, rvbcave wrote:
      >>Does anyone use the DV Dongle mobile?
      >
      >Yes. I use the Dongle while driving (mostly while RIDING) on an Acer
      >Netbook using a Verizon air card and a USB headset. Works well.

      I have used mine on a train. :)

      73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
      http://vkradio.com
    • Neil
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2009
        Has anyone (in the UK) actually managed to surf the web, let alone use a dongle via 'mobile broadband' without interruptions over here while moving?
        I cannot even download a small file to my phone, in my own house, unless I stand perfectly still in the 'right' place.

        We may have faster speeds, but the throughput and consistency is useless here in the UK!

        73 de Neil G7EBY.