How to visualize GPS position data shown in data window of DVTOOL

  • Klaus
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2009
      By using GOOGLE EARTH it's quite simple, to visualize GPS position data received from other stations and shown in data window of DVTOOL.

      My following page is decribing how this can be done:
      http://www.kh-gps.de/dongle.htm

      Klaus, DJ7OO
    • Dan Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2009
        > By using GOOGLE EARTH it's quite simple, to visualize GPS position
        > data received from other stations and shown in data window of DVTOOL.
        >

        > My following page is decribing how this can be done:
        > http://www.kh-gps.de/dongle.htm

        You should be able to use D-RATS as well, right?

        --
        Dan Smith
        dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/