Re: Audio

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2009
      Hi Dave. If you are running DVTool 1.x, make sure you have the "Java Sound Engine" selected for output. If you are running 2.0beta, make sure you have selected the right audio output device on the setup tab.

      If you are not already running the latest, try it from:

      http://www.opendstar.org/tools/DVTool-2.0beta4.exe