Audio

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2009
      Iv got my dongle up and runing but without any audio i cad see call sign`s coming up on the screen and i know my audio is getting out(tx) just no audio on my speakers everthing else on my conputer with audio is fine on e/mails skype ect but not on my dongle anther words my dongale dont wont to play please help
      G0AWW
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2009
        Hi Dave. If you are running DVTool 1.x, make sure you have the "Java Sound Engine" selected for output. If you are running 2.0beta, make sure you have selected the right audio output device on the setup tab.

        If you are not already running the latest, try it from:

        http://www.opendstar.org/tools/DVTool-2.0beta4.exe