Re: Dongle with Snow Leopard

  • ** N8NOE **
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 10, 2009
      Robin;
      I just loaded the Software on a Fresh install of Snow Leopard using the 13" Macbook Pro, Works Fine here. I have been using the BETA-2.0 so really looking forward to the main release. But Just a note it's all FB here, Oh, the OS is 10.6.2 (As of Yesterday)..
      Thanks!..
      Jeff-N8NOE
    • JT
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2010
        Jeff I am having tx lock up problems, How much ram do you run ? I am thinking we might just need more ram I am running only 2 meg on a 13 macbook 2.4ghz core 2 duo verson 10.6.2