Re: Dongle with Snow Leopard

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 10, 2009
      Hi Paul. You have the latest. The location for updates is always posted here when the release is made so you can search back through the archives for the announcements.

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, paul glassman <highschooldiving@...> wrote:

      > robin,
      >    is there a more recent update than 2/4 for windows?
      >                             thanks  paul w8jn
      > ps i  lost the website for software updates?
      >

      >  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
      > si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

    • ** N8NOE **
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 10, 2009
        Robin;
        I just loaded the Software on a Fresh install of Snow Leopard using the 13" Macbook Pro, Works Fine here. I have been using the BETA-2.0 so really looking forward to the main release. But Just a note it's all FB here, Oh, the OS is 10.6.2 (As of Yesterday)..
        Thanks!..
        Jeff-N8NOE
      • JT
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2010
          Jeff I am having tx lock up problems, How much ram do you run ? I am thinking we might just need more ram I am running only 2 meg on a 13 macbook 2.4ghz core 2 duo verson 10.6.2