Re: [SPAM] Re: [DVDongle] Re: DVTool2.0beta4-linux

  • nhorv
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
      Did you install the driver for the USB? That should be first.
      So when you plug in the USB and dongle, open the DVTool2.0beta4
      You should have no problem from then on.
      In (My Call) type in your call sign, in (My Message) type your name / city and state.
      That should be it.

      Good luck.
      Nick
      KJ4BSM

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
        nhorv wrote:

        > Did you install the driver for the USB?
        > <mailto:DVDongle%40yahoogroups.com>
        > <mailto:DVDongle%40yahoogroups.com>
        > <mailto:DVDongle%40yahoogroups.com>
        > <mailto:DVDongle%40yahoogroups.com>
        > <http://opendstar.org/tools/DVTool-2.0beta4-linux>
        >
        > <mailto:?subject=Re:%20%5BSPAM%5D%20Re:%20%5BDVDongle%5D%20Re:%20DVTool2.0beta4-linux>
        > <mailto:DVDongle@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re:%20%5BSPAM%5D%20Re:%20%5BDVDongle%5D%20Re:%20DVTool2.0beta4-linux>
        >

        > *
        >

        > The FTDI driver is already built into the linux kernel. No driver
        > install is required.

        vk4tux