Ubuntu 9.10 issues

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
      There are a number of posts like:

      http://www.product-reviews.net/2009/11/03/ubuntu-910-karmic-koala-are-you-experiencing-problems/

      that seem to indicate that 9.10 has issues. Many folks are having serious sound issues with that release. If you run Ubuntu, you might want to avoid the 9.10 release for now.

    • Tom Carpenter
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
        Reformated my hard drive loaded Ubuntu 9.04 back on and took off britty.  Now the new dvtool will find the dongle but then again bombs out looking for the audio output error.  Loaded the old dvtool for java and all runs ok again on java.

        Tom