Re: [DVDongle] Re: DVTool2.0beta4-linux

  • Tomc
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 7 12:06 PM
      HI Robin

      Just got through uninstalling britty restarted Ubuntu and ran dvtool and
      still get the error. It does frind the dv dongle now.

      Tom

      tomc@ubuntu:~$ cd Desktop
      tomc@ubuntu:~/Desktop$ cd Ham
      bash: cd: Ham: No such file or directory
      tomc@ubuntu:~/Desktop$ dir
      tomc@ubuntu:~/Desktop$ ls
      tomc@ubuntu:~/Desktop$ cd /
      tomc@ubuntu:/$ ls
      bin dev host lib lost+found opt sbin sys var
      boot etc initrd.img lib32 media proc selinux tmp
      vmlinuz
      cdrom home initrd.img.old lib64 mnt root srv usr
      vmlinuz.old
      tomc@ubuntu:/$ cd home
      tomc@ubuntu:/home$ ls
      tomc
      tomc@ubuntu:/home$ cd tomc
      tomc@ubuntu:~$ ls
      Desktop examples.desktop Music Public Videos
      Documents Ham Pictures Templates
      tomc@ubuntu:~$ cd Ham
      tomc@ubuntu:~/Ham$ ls
      core d-rats-0.3.0 DVTool DVTool-2.0beta4-linux
      tomc@ubuntu:~/Ham$ ./DVTool-2.0beta4-linux
      DVTool version 2.0beta4
      Restored parameters:
      UserCallsign=
      UserMessage=
      DVDevice=
      AudioInDevice=
      AudioOutDevice=
      Gateway=
      Module=A
      FavoriteGW=N
      PTTLock=N
      Style=Windows
      Colors=Default
      FavoriteGWList=
      O/S: Linux
      FTDI serial device ttyUSB0 found (A9004roN)
      NO AUDIO INPUT DEVICES FOUND!
      Module changed to A

      And this is where it stops.