Re: [DVDongle] Re: I have it installed, BUT!

  • John D. Hays
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2009
      There is a principle, that if all stations only listen, no QSOs will happen.  Have you tried making a call on any of the reflectors and gateways?  Try REF001C, as it is the busiest.

      --
      John D. Hays
      Amateur Radio Station K7VE
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2009
        Thanks to everyone....got it going....like someone said...if you don't call
        and everyone is just listening, you won't hear anything!!

        73,

        Leon N5PU