Re: I have it installed, BUT!

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2009
      Hi Leon. Did you click "Start" at the bottom and do you hear a faint hiss? You might try connecting to REF001 module C for a while. That is the most active reflector/module.

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Luther" <n5pu@...> wrote:

      > Ok, got the dongle installed, now what. I haven't heard anything on any gateways, or reflectors, etc. How do you get to talk to anyone? Also where do I get 2.0 beta software? OK, so I am a dummy in this d-star stuff! LOL
      > Leon, N5PU

    • John D. Hays
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2009
        There is a principle, that if all stations only listen, no QSOs will happen.  Have you tried making a call on any of the reflectors and gateways?  Try REF001C, as it is the busiest.

        --
        John D. Hays
        Amateur Radio Station K7VE
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2009
          Thanks to everyone....got it going....like someone said...if you don't call
          and everyone is just listening, you won't hear anything!!

          73,

          Leon N5PU