Size of DV Dongle Tool Dialog Box

  • Charles Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2008
      Just got my DV Dongle. So far doing well with it and it's working as
      expected.

      One minor issue though is that I'm also a hand held computer user. The
      display on my Vaio UX280P computer is 1024x600, which means that the
      DV Dongle Tool dialog box is too tall for the display. I can still use
      it if I either increase the desktop size and let the display scroll or
      rotate the display to have it tall rather than wide, but it's harder
      to use the computer that way.

      Yep, it's a silly thing, but if there's ever any thought of
      redesigning the dialog box, I vote for a wider and shorter version.

      Chuck - N8DNX
      Petoskey, MI