Re: DVDongle for sale Australia

  • Howard
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
      But I am in Kuranda so it would need some ducting to get there from here ;)

      I bought it a few weeks ago for over $300 in Australia. So, as it is virtually brand new, I am hoping someone may see benefit in being able to get it quickly from a local source for about the same price as it costs to get from OS. Hence the $275 including postage...

      Howard
      VK4BS