Re: [DVDongle] DVDongle for sale Australia

  • Tony Langdon
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2009
      At 08:22 PM 10/31/2009, you wrote:

      > From Russell Island you should have no problem accessing VK4RWN on 2m
      >Howard.
      >However it is only good for routed calls at the moment, as dplus linking
      >is ineffective
      >for outgoing transmissions, due to the old callsign vk4rgc and its
      >duplicate ip, still
      >remaining in all reflector and most world gateway databases.

      Te dongle will fill that hole, which makes it worth hanging onto. :)

      73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
      http://vkradio.com
    • Howard
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
        But I am in Kuranda so it would need some ducting to get there from here ;)

        I bought it a few weeks ago for over $300 in Australia. So, as it is virtually brand new, I am hoping someone may see benefit in being able to get it quickly from a local source for about the same price as it costs to get from OS. Hence the $275 including postage...

        Howard
        VK4BS