Re: dstar.exe to dvtool - no audio

  • rick.wakatori
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 14, 2008
      HI Philip,

      This computer has only one jack for both line-in and mic-in.
      Difference between mic-in and line-in is only amplitude selection
      (20dB up). DV-Tool can decode RF received data stream such
      callsign to display at assigned area.

      I have tried to switch the port 6116 to the others, but 6117
      could not be connected. Because I assigned port 6116 only
      for Peer to Peer connection at Windows firewal.

      Built-in audio speaker generates strong noise while D-STAR RF
      received.
      Blue LED and Red LED are lit during the operation.

      It seems that assignment of audio devices is incorrect or
      the output of DV-Dongle can not be specifyed to correct audio device
      (such 2nd USB headphone).

      I have still a difficulty to listning any human voice with DV-Dongle
      except loopback testing.

      Rick, 7L1RLL
      City of Kawasaki, Japan