DVDongle for sale Australia

  • Howard
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2009
      Used for a few weeks to get my head around D-Star a bit more. However as there is, and unlikely to be for many years, any D-Star repeaters and activity in this area I have decided not to invest in the technology yet.

      So my dongle is for sale for AUD275 including postage within Australia. You can contact me on howard@....

      Howard
      VK4BS
    • Tony Langdon
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2009
        At 08:22 PM 10/31/2009, you wrote:

        > From Russell Island you should have no problem accessing VK4RWN on 2m
        >Howard.
        >However it is only good for routed calls at the moment, as dplus linking
        >is ineffective
        >for outgoing transmissions, due to the old callsign vk4rgc and its
        >duplicate ip, still
        >remaining in all reflector and most world gateway databases.

        Te dongle will fill that hole, which makes it worth hanging onto. :)

        73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
        http://vkradio.com
      • Howard
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
          But I am in Kuranda so it would need some ducting to get there from here ;)

          I bought it a few weeks ago for over $300 in Australia. So, as it is virtually brand new, I am hoping someone may see benefit in being able to get it quickly from a local source for about the same price as it costs to get from OS. Hence the $275 including postage...

          Howard
          VK4BS