RE: [DVDongle] DVTool version 1.04

  • Scott Weis
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2008
      Robin,

      I have been running version 1.03 without any problems for weeks. I just
      installed 1.04 and I can connect to the dongle, then choose my sound card.
      When I connect to a remote gateway with 1.03 I get a steady hiss and can
      TX/RX fine, on 1.04 the hiss is broken up and I do not receive audio from
      the remote gateway. I'm not sure if my audio is getting to the remote
      gateway. The red light on the dongle does no light up at all.

      Thanks,
      Scott

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2008

        One of the added features is remembering your sound card settings.  The first time through, it might default to something other than what you have been using.  Please make sure that the Audio Output is set to “Java Sound Audio Engine”.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 12, 2008

          It does not matter which sound card I select. The received hiss is broken up and the received auto from the repeaters is SLOW and broken. I do not have this problem on 1.03

          73,

          Scott