RE: [DVDongle] D-Star Calculator missing gateway setting

  • Woodrick, Ed
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009

      When you select “Local Repeater with Gateway” it has always shown the gateway. Now I will admit that the default setting up until a few months ago was just “Local Repeater”, but I changed that so that “Local Repeater with Gateway” is the default to try to make sure that it was what people chose.

      I just went to the Calculator and chose K1HRO, select a source frequency and select a destination frequency and got

      Programming for talking on K1HRO (port DV B) to (port DV B)

      YOUR:: CQCQCQ

      RPT1: K1HRO▪▪B

      RPT2: K1HRO▪▪G

      Set Radio To: 444.3500 MHz Offset +5.0000 MHz

      "▪" represents a space

      If you choose just “Local Repeater” then you won’t get the G, because that’s indeed, just the local repeater.

      If you have any issues, please let me know.

      Ed WA4YIH (the DSTAR Calculator guy)