Re: [DVDongle] No audio

  • kg4vub
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2009
      When you start DVTool, open the dongle like normal.

      Then go to the Setup Tab, then the Audio Tab in it. Make sure you have the correct input and output devices selected, then click "Test Audio Using Soundcard Only" and test your mic. You should hear yourself (Loopback)

      Do the same with "Test Audio using DV Dongle"

      Main thing we're doing here is testing your soundcard and microphone for starters.

      Tom

      On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 7:41 AM, Tom Haylock <m0zsa@...> wrote:

      Hi John
      Thanks for the reply, Maybe I am been thick but I do not know how you do this.
      I am familiar with loopback plugs, But loopback audio with and without AMBE (Advanced Multi-Band Excitation) No way this is way over my head.
      Please explain in detail how to do this.
      Thank you for your time, and hope this works
      Tom
      M0ZSA