Trouble logging in to reoeaters

  • Robert W
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2009
      When opening DVTool I am seeing the list of available connections starting with REF001 and ending with W6YYY. I am therefore not seeing our local repeater, W8SHI. This just started happening this way today. Two other locals are seeing the same thing. Does anyone kmow what is wrong?

      I am running DVTool beta 4.

      Bob, K8OMS
    • Robert W
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
        UPDATE: This mornng things are back to normal.