Re: Data Messages

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hi Frank. I was trying to make it work like the software for the 91AD which has no indicator on either side.

      There is a problem trying to put the callsign in the data stream. If you have multiple folks sending messages, the characters may be intermixed since there is no message boundary like you are used to with skype/aim/etc. I hesitate to add it there.

      One thing I have considered is having the receive text be a different color from the transmit text.