no audio

  • m0zsa@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2009

      Hi Guys

      When I first loaded dvtools 2.0 beta 2 it worked perfectly until I up graded to v3 and v4, Since then I have no audio in or out despite all the checks,except if I go to dxstarusers it showes I had conected.

      This morning when I started this email I switched on my laptop and connected to REF-5 GB7WC and found I could communicate with 2EXJS and M0DOL except I lost audio for a while and when I transmitted to see if they were receiving me receiving me the audio came back and XJS was telling DOL I had dropped out.

      So my question, Is there a problem with my internet connection or is it the setup.

      It is so frustrating not knowing how to test or find out the problem.

      Please could I have some help on this matter?

      Regards-Tom- M0ZSA

    • green_john12
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2014
        i have loaded the latest software and i can link to my local repeater because it comes up on the display of my Icom 7100 DStar radio with my call sign.but I'm getting no audio.
        Can anybody help as the people who sell the dvdongle have no idea!!!

        73s
        John