Re: DVTool 2.0 beta4 available

  • w2gld
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 25, 2009
      Ed,

      This worked perfectly and thank you for the information. Perhaps this information can be posted somewhere in the group for those who are using the Norton Internet Security software.

      As for the other gentleman's comment, I have been using Symantec/Norton's products for years and "knock-on-wood" I have NEVER had a virus or other network security issue in over 12 years.

      This post was not meant to be negative or positive toward Symantec products but I respect your opinion and thank you for your comment.

      Regards and thanks again Ed for the tip...

      73

      Jerry - W2GLD