Re: Still waiting for info re log book

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2009
      Ahh, ok. On the history tab you can enter a file name or browse to a file and click save. This saves the history to a "csv" or comma separated file that can be used with a spreadsheet program like Excel or Open Office. It is ascii text so you can just open the file in notepad and look at it as well.