Re: Dongle on non-trusted gateway?

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel G. Thompson" <dan@...> wrote:

      > Robin,
      >
      > What about a "manual" mode for those that have a clue. Honestly
      > I was thinking along the same lines for the ability to play with the
      > G2 software prior to putting it into produciton. I know at some
      > point in the program you have to define an IP address and port
      > number along with a couple other things like identification and
      > routing. What about a manual mode where all of those things were
      > simply fill in the blank?

      I have considered doing that. Right now I'm working on the G2
      support for dplus/dongles. I'm hoping to allow dongle users to
      select either V1 or G2 gateways from the list. That should make for
      a more graceful transition. I also believe we will be able to link
      V1 and G2 gateways together as well as linking both to the
      reflectors. :)