Re: [DVDongle] Re: dv dongle - dropping frames

  • BRIANG8VPR@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6 11:57 PM
      hi bob

      your drooping syndrome a a major problem with AOL i have disconnects happening about every 10 -15 minutes
      with AOL it is disrupting my d-star service
      i have long suspected AOL of throttling back when service gets loaded and suspected local exchange but with it being so widespread not so sure now

      best of luck

      brian g8vpr sysop gb7zi/gb3zi