Sometimes continues to transmit

  • n2slb
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2009
      From time to time I note that the dongle contines to transmit even when I try to stop. The remedy is to kill the program. Unless I am doing something wrong which in my case is possible. 73 Bob
    • aa7oo
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009

        I to am having this problem with DVTool 2.0 beta 3

        It has worked flawlessly for the past few days.

        Today it started with “run on transmit” after PPT unclicked. The dos box shows “q uxxx” streams with no “transmit complete” .

        The only way to clear is to kill the program.

        Monitoring the gateway dplus.log shows continuous streams from dongle. After killing dvtool, the stream stops and my call session logged off.

        This is intermittent and was only able to reproduce it several times on different gateways (W7MOT and N7CL). I’ve not had the problem for the past few hours.

        Norm

        Norm Johnson, aa7oo

        President, MARCA

        Webmaster www.w7mot.com