Nordic DPLUS reflector REF022

  • Erik Finskas
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2009
      Hi all.

      There is a new DPLUS reflector, REF022, freshly installed in the Nordic
      region. It is ment to service the northern Europe and Scandinavian
      region mainly with low latency, but others are welcome too.
      The reflector is located in a Datacenter connected to ISP backbones.

      The module configuration has been decided to be geographically split, so
      that there can be regional modules with local language;

      REF022 module A Finnish
      REF022 module B Swedish/Norvegian/Danish
      REF022 module C English/other.

      I dare to put our dear neighbours to same module as they share common
      language, I've stand next to them and they do understand each other,
      thus they speak very differently :) The configuration can be changed if
      need arises.

      REF022 welcomes all DVDongle users and Node Adapter experimenters, there
      are no limits of the usage other than to follow ham spirit and good manners.

      Thanks and R2D2 to you all,
      Erik OH2LAK
      D.NET.rats.fi and R.NET.rats.fi
    • gerard.egan1943@live.co.uk
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2009
        Hi Erik

        I have attempted to connect to your ref022 port c with the dongle but using the dvtools software the reflectors only go up to 21
        looking forward to using 22 when I can

        Gerry - G0NWE Runcorn, Cheshire RF connection GB7WC port B

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 14, 2009
          Reflector 022 should be back on your DV Dongle list now.

          --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, <gerard.egan1943@...> wrote:

          > Hi Erik
          >
          > I have attempted to connect to your ref022 port c with the dongle but using the dvtools software the reflectors only go up to 21
          > looking forward to using 22 when I can
          >
          > Gerry - G0NWE Runcorn, Cheshire RF connection GB7WC port B

        • Ron Wenig
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 14, 2009
            Hi Gerry,

            I'm using the DV Dongle Tool version 1.10beta5 and REF022 module C is
            one of the selection here.

            73, Ron ny3j