Re: [DVDongle] Re: Remote Host & Port

  • JI1BQW
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
      I am using 1.10.beta5 and the remote feature works fine with my CentOS5
      and Windows Vista and XP. It makes my Dongle life much easier.

      I know it is beta, but it would be nicer if the remote host and port are
      preserved even after exiting DVTool in the production release.

      Thanks and 73,
      --
      JI1BQW - Kay Ishikawa