DV Dongle for sale

  • Edwin R. Cortes
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2009
      Hello Everyone,

      I have a new DV Dongle for sale, purshased at HRO on May of this year. I used the devise for a week. I am saving for a new HF rig and need the funds. I am asking $150.00 shipped USPS priority mail. Please contact me at ercortes@....

      Thank you,

      Ed
    • kb9mwr
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19, 2013
        I am selling my blue DV dongle. It's in great condition, with original box, and USB cable. I bought it HRO about 2 years ago.

        Asking $160 which includes priority mail shipping.

        If interested, please contact me kb9mwr at arrl(dot)net.
      • kb9mwr
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 20, 2013
          It has been sold.

          Thanks for everyone's interest.

          --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "kb9mwr" <kb9mwr@...> wrote:

          > I am selling my blue DV dongle. It's in great condition, with original box, and USB cable. I bought it HRO about 2 years ago.
          >
          > Asking $160 which includes priority mail shipping.
          >
          > If interested, please contact me kb9mwr at arrl(dot)net.

        • ac2ie
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 9, 2013
            I bought this from HRO in Oct. 2012. I now own an ID-51A and want to sell the DV Dongle to help pay for a DVAP. It includes the original USB cable in the original box.

            Price: $170 including priority USPS shipping.

            You can contact me at ac2ie at arrl (dot) net.
          • ac2ie
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 14, 2013
              It has been sold.

              --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "ac2ie" <tearly32@...> wrote:

              > I bought this from HRO in Oct. 2012. I now own an ID-51A and want to sell the DV Dongle to help pay for a DVAP. It includes the original USB cable in the original box.
              >
              > Price: $170 including priority USPS shipping.
              >
              > You can contact me at ac2ie at arrl (dot) net.

            • n0hio
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 30, 2013
                I picked up a DV Dongle (the blue one) probably 6 months or more back, but in that time I've barely even had it plugged into the computer.  So I figure someone else can use it more than I will, hence I'm putting mine up for sale.  I only have the dongle and the USB cord, but no box or paperwork.  I'll ship to US only, sorry guys, too much trouble in the past with international shipping.  I'm asking $150 for it (includes shipping), please email me direct, I'll take the emails in order.  I prefer to take Paypal.
              • n0hio
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 1, 2013

                  The DV Dongle I had for sale has been sold.  Thank you for the interest.

                  Dave/N0HIO