Re: [DVDongle] special event station

  • Tom Carpenter
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
      It is a gathering of Steam locomotives from around the United States.  The 1225 Loco is home based in Owosso.  This the engine that they modeled the Train in Polar Express film.

      Tom
      KI8AS

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
        In the reflector dash board you can see what calls are loged onto the reflector.  There for it would be easy to call up on them.  The idea of quick key sounds great.  I think it would work great when we call on each repeater on the dash board list then have the stations on that repeater do a quick key and call on them from the list gathered.

        Thanks for the idea.

        Tom
        KI8AS

        PS

        I will give a full report after the event to let every one know what the results are.