Hot Sopts didn't work for ubuntu in Dayton

  • Rick Wakatori
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2009
      Hi,
      I brought my DV Dongle and ubuntu 8.04 in Dayton, but I could not reach a
      hotspots which was
      "imagine network" specified by a hotel.
      Only Vista version worked well so that I
      could not use DV Dongle while my staying in
      Dayton.

      In addition to above my ID91 works 433.000MHz
      through 440.000MHz so I could not connect
      any repeater in USA.

      In any way, I am now at my home QTH and
      waiting for your call at "/JP1YIWB"(Nishitokyo
      1200MHz repeater port B).

      Many thanks all attendee for the Forum and the night session on D-STAR held
      in Dayton.

      Rick - 7L1RLL