Re: [DVDongle] Beta working fine on AcerAspireOne Netbook

  • Antonio IW2OAZ
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2009
      Kuby ha scritto:

      I installed the Beta and allows me to use the DVtools easily on my smaller AcerAspireOne Netbook screen.

      Made a contact thorough my local(only) W9BI repeater but had problems both ways with throughput, often he could not hear me and I could not hear him. Seems there is an issue with DSL speeds.

      One item that needs clarity.... DVtools

      I selected W8BI repeater that is only 2m (mode c). Why does DVtools allow me to select other unavailable modes and not auto-configure to the only allow selection of the modes allowed on that repeater (it's just data)?

      Also another DVtools item - when I open my link to the selected repeater it pops up a welcome connection window (that I must close) - how about adding the City/State to the text in this window?

      An issue I found on DStarUsers.org repeater lookup - how about letting me sort/search by City/State?

      Hi Kuby!
      I confirm the same opinion, on my little Acer Aspire One A110L works very well. I use for life choise Linux and no problems are shown.

      73 de Antonio IW2OAZ