New additions to next release.

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 6:06 PM
      Hi Robin,

      Exelent new functions in the latest release.

      I'm wondering if there could be a 'time out' alert in the next release, giving you an audible warning at 2 1/2 minutes or so? (I think myself and a few others do tend to 'waffle' a lot, drop the key then wonder where everyone has gone, as they listen to the silence..)

      The only other useful addition would be the callsign log being either kept as a .csv file, updated every time you logged on, so as to keep track after your PC just dies/com port looses interest or you re-log on again, which would be really handy for logging the calls you've had.
      Been asked before I know, but it would be a really useful feature. Asking for HRD interoperability is a bit ott, but not that far of the scope for a programmer like yourself.

      Much appreciate the ongoing work and support, if every ham radio program/system had as much as you give, it would be an even better world altogether.

      73 de Neil, G7eby.