Re: hello from a german based dv dongle owner

  • WkStill
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20 4:10 PM
      Ray Novak stated at the Orlando Hamfest (2/9/2008) (Robin was present
      at the time I was asking Ray), and Ray stated he was under the
      understanding they were not adding anymore V1 Gateways.

      I have also sent Fred Verian an email on 2/8/2008 stated everything
      was up and ready for "Testing", and asked him about a small callsign
      issue (Which I took care of on Saturday when speaking with Ray and
      Robin at the Hamfest. And our small group now have a club call for
      the repeater (just waiting on the florida repeater council now.).
      Since then, I have received any email responses from Fred.

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "nj6n" <bgroode@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Have you contacted ICOM to have your gateway certified? Have you
      been specifically told
      > that they are not adding anymore gateways?
      >
      > Brian
      > NJ6N
      >
      > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "WkStill" <wkstill@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Hanno Vogels" <hanno@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > hello to the group,
      > > > as a new dongle...and even new d-star user...I ahve a question:
      why