Have Installed Dongle

  • n2slb
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2009
      The Audio Loopback works okay.
      When I attach to Gateway the lights flash correctly except that yellow LED looks more orange. But I hear nothing. What do I do next. Bob Geist
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 29, 2009
        Most gateways and repeaters have light activity. Try connecting to reflector 001 and see if someone keys up.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30, 2009
          Thanks. I assumed there would be more activity based upon what I read in QST and on web. Maybe I should try sending. 73 Bob

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30, 2009
            Does it make a difference which module I use. Bob -

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 30, 2009
              Hi Bob. Try REF001 module C and REF014 module C. Those are the two most active US reflectors/modules.

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 30, 2009
                Thanks. I heard something so know things are working. Will be patient and know something will happen. Bob