Re: DV Dongle Working

  • Dave Bushong
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2009
      Hi Charles,

      I'm glad to hear you are having fun with the Dongle. But when you get a radio, I think you will be in for a pleasant surprise about how much more fun you will have. Take everything about the dongle you like, and then add everything you like about repeaters and hand-held radios, and add it together.

      Then, double it.

      That's probably how it will be, and it will only get better the more you experiment with it.

      All the best, and 73,
      Dave
      KZ1O