Dongle and Vista

  • Jeff Davis
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2009
      Thanks all for the Vista advice. Still a no go here for me but as I
      said, it doesn't much matter as it works well on Linux.

      One other question, and I apologize if this has already been discussed.

      I'm now using the 1.10beta5 jar (on Ubuntu 9.04 beta) and have noticed
      that other Dongle users have added some user information, apparently
      in the 'My Message' input box.

      My question: is there a standard convention that I should use to add
      some additional information?

      Jeff, KE9V