Re: [DVDongle] DV DONGLE USE ON NETBOOKS

  • Mark Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2009
      I have mine running on my Acer Aspire One under Ubuntu without any
      difficulty.

      Mark

      --

      Mark Phillips, G7LTT/NI2O
      Randolph, NJ
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2009
        Hi Dave,

        I bought an NC10 and it seems to work with the dongle no trouble at all. I've found that I use the NC10 more than my previous (larger) laptop since I bought it. I guess this is what true portability does for us. The battery life is superb also.

        73 de Neil G7EBY.