Re: [DVDongle] Dongle problem

  • John Hays
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2009

      This usually means you have not selected a module (A,B,C) but have left it in '*' (Monitor all) mode.

      On Apr 6, 2009, at 5:27 AM, Leanne wrote:

      I can connect to a reflector without any problems and have checked into
      several nets. The problem that I have is when I try to connect to wb4hro
      (for example), I do not get the green PTT box as it stays grayed out. Go to
      a reflector and all is well. Only program running is for the air card.

      Leanne
      W1WXS

      John Hays
      Amateur Radio: K7VE

    • Leanne
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2009
        Thanks Robin.... I figured it was some simple cockpit problem on my part.

        Leanne