RE: [DVDongle] Dongle problem

  • Woodrick, Ed
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2009

      Does this happen for all repeater systems that you connect to, or just WB4HRO? Try W4DOC and see what you get.

      Not all repeaters allow DVDongles to connect. And most repeaters have a limit to the number of DVDongles that can connect.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2009

        This usually means you have not selected a module (A,B,C) but have left it in '*' (Monitor all) mode.

        On Apr 6, 2009, at 5:27 AM, Leanne wrote:

        I can connect to a reflector without any problems and have checked into
        several nets. The problem that I have is when I try to connect to wb4hro
        (for example), I do not get the green PTT box as it stays grayed out. Go to
        a reflector and all is well. Only program running is for the air card.

        Leanne
        W1WXS

        John Hays
        Amateur Radio: K7VE

      • Leanne
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6, 2009
          Thanks Robin.... I figured it was some simple cockpit problem on my part.

          Leanne