Re: [DVDongle] Re: Bandwidth Requirements

  • Jeff Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
      On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Robin Cutshaw <aa4rc@...> wrote:
      > Hi Jeff.  The voice/data streams can take up to 10kbps each with a maximum of three concurrent streams to any given DV Dongle.

      Thanks for that info Robin. It is consistent with what I am seeing here.

      Next step is to attempt an install on my Ubuntu laptop. I'm preparing
      for a long trip out of town beginning in about ten days and would like
      to only carry one laptop with me, preferably the Ubuntu machine, so
      this week has been a lot of testing on different hardware and
      architecture.

      Much appreciated.

      Jeff, KE9V