Win7_64

  • Jeff Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      The new DV Dongle arrived today. I installed it on a laptop running
      the 64bit version of the Windows 7 beta.

      The hardware is recognized and appears as an FT232R USB UART. Green
      light is flashing on the Dongle.

      Running the DV-Dongle Tool software v1.05 and the latest Java for
      64bits - COM3 appears detected.

      The software won't open the Dongle. I've got to assume this is a
      driver incompatibility issue (?) as the Dongle/software works on
      another machine running Vista_32.

      I'm going to play around with it a bit more, any suggestions are
      welcome, but this may end up being a "heads up" to the group.

      Jeff, KE9V