Re: DVTool 1.10 Rel5

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2009
      Hi Joe. The things that keep the PTT button grey are:

      1) you aren't registered (I see that you are so that isn't it)
      2) you have "*" in the module drop down box
      3) you didn't put the correct callsign in the callsign box (remember that the 8th character in the callsign has to match the registered callsign)