RE: [DVDongle] HRO out of stock

  • Woodrick, Ed
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2008

      There’s only one manufacturer and HRO is the exclusive reseller. The demand is pretty great and HRO is not able to keep much of a stock. From what I hear, there were a large number of DVDongles bought at the Orlando hamfest, so that probably put them back in backorder.

      The standard way of ordering is to order the device from HRO and they will let you know how far back ordered they are. The DVDongles are new devices and there are a lot more people ordering than devices available. Getting on the backorder list is good because that lets the manufacturer know how big of batches they should produce.

      Ed WA4YIH