Fedora 10 x86_64 gateway list truncated

  • john_ke5c
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2009
      I noticed running beta5 that the last gateway in the drop down list box was W4AP. I checked in Vista and all the gateways were listed. After I went back to Fedora I realized I was still running beta4 on Vista so I changed to beta4 on Fedora. The gateway list was truncated even higher at S55DLJ. Is this just a Fedora 10 issue or a Linux issue?

      73 -- John