DVDongle set-up

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2009
      I have loaded the software and updated JAVA to ver 6-12 but after
      getting the dongle to load and open. It seems to be connecting but I
      hear nothing.
    • ki4umx
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2009
        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "g8zqa" <peter.stonebridge@...> wrote:

        > Tried
        > unit on both computers, same results, no audio being received.

        > Do you have to connect to the web (Broadband) first, or will
        > launching DVTools do that for you, it makes no difference here, no
        > activity anywhere.
        >
        > Peter (G8ZQA)

        D-Star Repeaters, like other Amateur Repeaters, have LONG periods of
        No Traffic at all. Go here http://www.dstarusers.org/lastheard.php to
        see where activity has most recently occurred. That will help you
        chase down contacts.

        73
        Hank - KI4UMX